* PLEASE NOTE: If you are not our patient already then we need to speak with you before commencing supply of this product. Do not order if you have not been cleared for supply.
Daily Essential Nutrients With Added Vitamers is used in private practice by healthcare professionals around the world for the treatment of various conditions, especially mood and anxiety-related disorders such as bipolar disorder, ADHD, autism spectrum disorders, OCD, and anxiety disorders. Count on it to deliver results beyond anything seen with other products for these key reasons:
- Completeness. Every biological process requires multiple essential nutrients. Daily Essential Nutrients With Added Vitamers delivers every essential vitamin and mineral you need to fortify your body against serious problems like chronic stress, anxiety, depression, and even brain cell degeneration.
- Form. Daily Essential Nutrients With Added Vitamers is powered by our proprietary NutraTek™ mineral delivery technology, which combines each mineral with organic molecules—just like nature. This optimizes mineral absorption and enables vital nutrients to efficiently cross the blood-brain barrier, enhancing neuron structure and function.
- Balance. The level of each ingredient is calculated to maintain the natural ratios of nutrients in your body that are critical to promote optimal cognitive function, mental clarity, focus, and mood stability.
Experience a refreshing new level of wellness with Daily Essential Nutrients With Added Vitamers!
Who should use Daily Essential Nutrients With Added Vitamers?
DEN-V was primarily formulated for individuals with genetic mutations or other metabolic sensitivities such as people with methylation or lithium sensitivity. In addition, individuals who want a high-quality supplement that contains more of the natural food vitamers than are present in the original DEN would be good candidates for the new DEN-V.
For those people doing well on Daily Essential Nutrients, on Daily Essential Nutrients, there is no real reason to switch to the DEN-V. If however, you feel you may benefit from the added vitamers form, and would like to see if it makes a difference for you, then it is a great new option.
What are vitamers?
Vitamers are simply different forms of vitamins than the typical forms found in multivitamin supplements. For example, Vitamin B12 naturally consists of three vitamers, or different forms, all three of which are available in the new DEN With Added Vitamers formula. These include methylcobalamin, adenosylcobalamin, and hydroxocobalamin.
Vitamers allow the body to uptake different forms of vitamins which can sometimes have unique importance in the body. For example, providing all three forms of vitamin B12 rather than just one has been shown to support a healthy metabolism. When providing multiple vitamers for each vitamin, our formulation matches the food form of each vitamin better, which may ultimately provide better absorption and better efficacy.
What symptoms from taking the original DEN might indicate that DEN With Added Vitamers could be a better fit?
Increased anxiety or insomnia for which medication interactions, gut health issues, yeast infections, etc. have been ruled out may be an indication of methylation issues (i.e. sensitivity to methylfolate and methylcobalamin). In addition, if you have blood or genetic tests showing altered vitamin B6 metabolism or folate metabolism, the DEN-V will likely be the best fit for you.
Will the new DEN-V work as well as the original DEN?
Not only will the original DEN research apply to the new DEN-V formula, we believe the new DEN-V formula will almost certainly be better for some people who may not be doing as well as they would like to be on the original DEN. Every person has different genetics, diet, and microbiome and each individual has different specific needs. Because of this, some will find it more effective, and some may find it less effective.
What are the differences between DEN and DEN-V?
- Added mixed tocopherols (high gamma) and mixed tocotrienols (high delta)
- Proven antioxidant benefits
- Demonstrated cardiovascular health benefits as well as anti-cancer effects
- Note: The label on DEN-V may look like there is less Vitamin E in the formula, but there is not. The sum of all the beta, delta, & gamma tocopherols & tocotrienols listed in the proprietary blend plus the alpha-tocopherol listed in the supplement facts is the same total quantity as alpha-tocopherol found in the original DEN.
- Additional nicotinamide riboside and nicotinic acid
- Matches food ratios better, known differences in absorption, transport, and gut microbiome effects.
- Not enough nicotinic acid to cause flushing.
- Added pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P)
- P5P is proven to be more safe and effective than pyridoxine for people with certain genetic mutations
- Added hydroxocobalamin
- Now all three of the main food vitamers of B12 are included
- Matches food form better, known differences in metabolism
- Added folinic acid
- We now include both folinic acid and methylfolate
- Known differences in metabolism
No lithium on the label
- The mineral lithium is no longer listed as an added ingredient but is naturally present in the Great Salt Lake minerals at about 1/4 to 1/3 of the original DEN.
Iodine from Atlantic kelp
A great source of many trace minerals
- A great source of many trace minerals
Will dosing be the same?
The dosage instructions for Daily Essential Nutrients With Added Vitamers are the same as the original DEN. Clinical dosing remains four capsules, three times per day. We continue to recommend working up to the full dose over time, beginning with one capsule per dose the first day, two capsules per dose the second day, and so on up to four capsules three times per day. Taking six capsules twice daily should be as effective with DEN-V as with the original DEN.