Bio-Practica Adrenergy Forte contains a potent combination of active ingredients known as adaptogens, traditionally used as adrenal tonics and may be useful in times of fatigue and mental exhaustion. Bio-Practica Adrenergy Forte exhibits adaptogenic properties which may reduce the harmful effects of stress.
Bio-Practica Adrenergy Forte May Assist With
- Energy support, endurance, physical and mental performance
- Assisting with memory, cognitive function and mental focus
- Protecting the body against various emotional, physical, and environmental stresses
- Reducing the harmful effects of stress, mild anxiety and nervous tension
- Supporting healthy immune system function.
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly formula.
The active ingredients in Bio-Practica Adrenergy Forte, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
|Withania somnifera root (Ashwagandha)||3.2g|
|Rhodiola rosea root||1.1g|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus root & rhizome (Siberian ginseng)||3.0g|
|Panax quinquefolius root (American ginseng)||500mg|
|Astragalus membranaceus root||1.5g|
|Bacopa monnieri whole plant||1.2g|
Bio-Practica Adrenergy Forte is free from wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, dairy and animal products, corn, sugar, lactose, sodium, salt, egg, nuts and artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Bio-Practica Adrenergy Forte is free from SLS and magnesium stearate.