Pure Encapsulations Caprylic Acid helps to provide a gradual release of calcium and magnesium caprylates to support a healthy gastrointestinal tract. Helps to eliminates certain bacterial overgrowth in the gut. Caprylic acid, also known as octanoic acid, is a naturally occurring fatty acid that promotes a favorable environment for beneficial microflora. Due to its fat solubility, it is believed to penetrate intestinal mucosal cells to exert its effects.
- two (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- calcium (as calcium caprylate)60 mg
- magnesium (as magnesium caprylate)36 mg
- caprylic acid (as calcium and magnesium caprylate)800 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
- 2 capsules, 30 minutes before each meal, or as directed by a health professional.