Biotrace CMD supplies the body with the required minerals and trace elements to support numerous biological functions. Adding drops to filtered water prevents the loss from filtering.
There are several reasons why mineral deficiencies are so common in the Western world:
- Intensive farming uses synthetic fertilisers that contain only a few macro-minerals required for food to grow, but few of the micro-minerals required for human health
- Pollution and industrialisation can cause toxic metal accumulation. Toxic metals compete with mineral absorption in the body
- Taking non-ionic or synthetic mineral supplements or drugs in excess can upset the equilibrium of other minerals and trace elements in the body
In 1897, French biologist René Quinton proved that the concentration of minerals and trace elements found in sea water is very similar in composition to that found in human plasma.
Studies show that not only does sea water contain a wealth of mineral salts and trace elements, but it can also support pH balance because it is naturally alkaline (pH 7.9 – 8.3).
CMD contains up to 72 naturally occurring minerals and trace elements in a low sodium sea mineral concentrate sourced from the Dead Sea in Jordan.
- Bio-available, liquid mineral concentrate with up to 72 naturally occurring trace elements
- Supports mineral balance with a mineral composition close to healthy human plasma
- Low in sodium, high in magnesium
- Economical and flexible dosage form for the whole family
|Serving Size 1 mL (20 Drops)|
Ingredients: Contains up to 72 naturally occurring elements. Due to seasonal variations and labelling requirements, these are not all listed on the label.