MediHerb LivCo is a combination of Schisandra, Rosemary and Milk Thistle that helps in liver detoxification, gall bladder function & overall digestive health.
It contains a range of compounds including dibenzocyclooctene lignans, phenolic diterpenes (including carnosol and rosmarinic acid), other terpenes, flavonoids and flavanolignans (collectively known as silymarin). The Milk Thistle component of this tablet is standardized to contain 24mg of flavanolignans per tablet to ensure optimal strength and quality.
• Aids in the elimination of naturally occuring toxins and cleanse the liver
• Supports healthy liver function and tissue integrity
• Protects liver tissue by supporting normal cellular defenses
• Provides antioxidant activity
• Supports and maintain cellular health
• Supports digestive health
Each tablet contains:
Calcium 30mg, schisandra fruit 6:1 extract from schisandra chinensis fruit 1.0g 167mg, rosemary leaf 5:1 extract from rosmarinus officinalis leaf 500mg 100mg and milk thistle seed 70:1 extract from silybum marianum seed 2.38g (containing flavanolignans calc. as silybin 24mg) 34mg.
Cellulose, calcium phosphate, hypromellose, maltodextrin, sodium starch glycollate, croscarmellose sodium, silica, magnesium stearate, and sorbitol.
Take 1 tablet 3 - 4 times daily, or as directed.