Pure Encapsulations NAC Supports respiratory function, glutathione production and detoxification.
- Supports cellular antioxidant defense system
- Promotes healthy lung tissue
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine (NAC) is a cellular antioxidant support that specifically promotes healthy lung tissue. N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine (NAC) is a free radical scavenger that supports glutathione levels in tissues.
N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine (NAC) is a derivative of the dietary amino acid l-cysteine. NAC has a high affinity for lung tissue, which it supports through mucolytic and antioxidant action. NAC supports tissue levels of glutathione, a key component of the antioxidant defense system.
- each (size 00) vegetarian capsule contains:
- n-acetyl-l-cysteine (free-form)900 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, between meals.