TRESOS™ NATAL is a multivitamin and mineral complex formulated to help the body prepare for conception, maintain maternal health during pregnancy and support healthy foetal development. TRESOS™ NATAL contains metabolically active forms of B6, B12 and Folate (5-MTHF).
- Helps support optimal nutritional and antioxidant status in mother and baby during pregnancy and lactation.
- Supports foetal and infant growth and development.
- Levomefolate calcium (5-Methyltetrahydrofolate/5-MTHF) is the predominant form of folate in the body, it is the most biologically active, acts as a methyl donor, is unlikely to mask Vitamin B12 deficiency and does not result in unmetabolised folic acid in the blood.
- 5-MTHF is already metabolically active so is directly usable by the body, therefore unaffected by the genetic polymorphism of the enzyme MTHF-reductase and acts as a methyl donor.
- Calcium folinate (Folinic acid) is a metabolically active form of folate, bypassing the biochemical steps normally required by folic acid.
- Methylcobalamin is a biologically active form of vitamin B12, functioning as a cofactor to the enzyme methionine synthase, aiding the conversion of homocysteine to methionine.
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P) is the metabolically active form of vitamin B6.
- Helps support the methylation and expression of genetic material (DNA).
- Iodine helps to support normal brain and cognitive development.
- Choline is required for normal healthy neurological development of the growing foetus/baby.
- Zinc is vital during periods of growth and cell differentiation, such as pregnancy.
- Vitamin D plays an important role in the development, growth and mineralisation of the skeleton
Dose: Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food.
Each tablet contains:
Thiamine hydrochloride (vit. B1)30 mg
Riboflavin (vit. B2)30 mg
Nicotinamide (vit. B3)30 mg
Nicotinic acid (vit. B3)5 mg
Calcium pantothenate (vit. B5)30 mg
Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (vit. B6)10 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vit. B6)40 mg
Co-methylcobalamin (methyl-B12)700 mcg
Folinic acid (as calcium folinate)250 mcg
Levomefolate calcium (5-MTHF)270.7 mcg equiv. levomefolic acid 250 mcg
Choline bitartrate 300 mg
Inositol 40 mg
Biotin 500 mcg
Betacarotene (as Dunaliella salina)3 mg
Ascorbic acid (vit. C)50 mg
d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 61.98 mg equiv. Natural Vitamin E 75 IU Colecalciferol 25 mcg equiv. Vitamin D3 1000 IU
Phytomenadione (vit. K1)100 mcg
Boron (as borax)250 mcg
Chromium (as nicotinate)50 mcg
Copper (as gluconate)50 mcg
Calcium (as citrate hydrate)50 mg
Iron (as amino acid chelate)7.5 mg
Magnesium (as amino acid chelate)20 mg
Manganese (as amino acid chelate)2 mg
Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide)50 mcg
Iodine (as potassium iodide)270 mcg
Selenium (as selenomethionine)50 mcg
Zinc (as amino acid chelate)15 mg
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.