Pure Encapsulations Phosphatidylcholine (PC) to support cellular function, cognitive function and liver health.
It is a naturally occurring, integral component of the cellular membrane, adding fluidity and strength to cells.
It serves as a source of choline, an important nutrient for methylation, cell-to-cell communication, cognition, and liver function. Choline and its metabolites are the major source of methyl groups in the diet. Methylation plays many roles, including neurotransmission, vitamin assimilation, DNA synthesis and gene regulation.
Soy-free, GMO-free, sunflower-derived phosphatidylcholine
• Major source of methyl groups to promote healthy methylation, particularly for individuals with MTHFR or PEMT genetic variation
• Acts as a precursor for phospholipids and acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved in attention, learning, memory, and neuromuscular function
• Provides choline source for pregnancy to support infant cognitive development
- two softgel capsules contain:
- calories 15
- total fat 1.5 g
- total phosphatidylcholine 550 mg
- Other ingredients: gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob), sunflower lecithin, medium-chain triglycerides
- 2 capsules daily, with a meal.